Creative Springboard has partnered with Coventry University Enterprises Business Solutions to offer this new & unique project designed for those creatives based in Warwickshire who need support with developing the building blocks of their business and become more digital.
You might be good at getting your creative juices flowing and using your skills to design, create and make – but need some help with the ‘business’ side of things… Then this Creative Springboard programme could be for you!
· 1st - 2nd May 2019 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
· 8th - 9th May 2019 – 8.30am to 4.00pm
· 15th May 2019 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Woodland Grange, Old Milverton Lane, Leamington Spa CV32 6RN
So, what do I get?
5 days of specifically tailored workshops and networking opportunities covering…
• boost your confidence – developing your strengths so you can develop your business
• vision, mission & horizon setting – understanding and planning for growth
• marketing ins & outs – truly understand your market, explore traditional and non-traditional marketing techniques – knowing how to reach your customers and consumers effectively
• financial forecasting & access to finance – planning your finances, costing, budgeting, pricing, knowing where to access finance (grants, loans, investments)
• know legal bits – your rights, your legal obligations and some hints & tips
• think digitally – industry experts teaching you about digital marketing, branding & social media - getting your face-to-face activities online and converting these efforts into sales
Focus Digital will also offer 3 x 1-2-1 sessions with an expert advisor to work with you on your digital marketing, branding and social media plans.
Who can apply?
The programme is open to businesses from the following sectors:
· Advertising and marketing
· Arts & Crafts
· Design: product, graphic and fashion design
· Film, TV, video, radio and photography
· IT, software and computer services
· Music, performing and visual arts
And who fulfil all of the following criteria:
· Have started trading – under 2 years
· Are based in Warwickshire
How do I apply?
At the moment applications are currently closed – but keep watching this space for more details about when the next series of workshops will be delivered.
The value of the support provided through this 5-day programme is over £3,000 – completely free to you – all we ask from you is your time, dedication and commitment.
If you have any questions or queries give us a call and will be happy to chat through the programme and give you the answers you need.