Projects Coordinator (ERDF)
To take a significant role in organising the delivery of all assigned projects in line with contracted requirements; to develop promotional pathways and actively encourage target group participation in delivery initiatives; and to assist in the delivery of project elements.
· General administration tasks including the assistance of clients
· Preparation of marketing materials, promote the profile and reputation of CWRT’s business support services through social media, outreach and other means, and by proactive networking
· Actively promote and encourage client’s engagement and participation in business support service initiatives
· Interact with colleagues and sub-contractors to optimise delivery arrangements and help ensure the quality of delivery
· Undertake elements of project delivery as required
· Maintain procedures and records necessary to meet the requirements of a robust project management system and our funders
· Monitor and report progress, identify non-conformities and implement or suggest corrective actions
· Preparation of monthly and quarterly claims and project reports
· To take part in meetings, supervision, training as requested by the manager
Other Responsibilities/Notes: The Job Holder will:
· Undertake other duties as required
· Assist other managers and officers as required
· Comply with all CWRT’s policies and procedures including Money Laundering, Health and Safety, and Treating Customers Fairly and raising concerns in a timely manner
· Be aware of confidential issues
· Contribute to the overall ethos, work & aims of CWRT
· Reports to the Project Lead
· Assists trainees and apprentices as appropriate
Note: As the programme evolves, the role will evolve too – therefore new duties may be added to this list as and when
Skills and Abilities
· An interest in pursuing a career in business support activities.
· Good IT skills.
· Experience using Microsoft Office and Excel.
· Possess a good business judgement and communication skills to allow you to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
· Be organised and practical.
· Ability to work to tight timescales.
· Good written and verbal skills.
· Good administrative skills, well organised and methodical.
· Willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
· Have a can-do attitude.
· Professionalism, honesty and integrity.
· Calm under pressure.
· Works well in a team but able to work on own initiative.
· £25,000 per annum
Hours of Work:
· 37.5 hours per week to be worked as follows:
Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 5.00pm (less ½ hour unpaid lunch break each day)
· 25 days plus Bank Holidays (pro rotad’d)
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Sheridan Sulskis at Sheridan.email@example.com
Application deadline: 30th April 2018
Interview dates: 2nd or 3rd May 2018
Start date: 8th May 2018
This post is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.