What is Creative Springboard:
The Creative Springboard Project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and managed by the Coventry and Warwickshire Reinvestment Trust (CWRT) and Warwickshire County Council.
This exclusive and bespoke project offers specifically tailored workshops, networking opportunities and advice from industry experts to freelancers and businesses trading (trading under 2 years) in the creative sector in Warwickshire who would like to enhance their business foundations to prepare for growth, build on their personal & business skills and become more digital. The key aspect to this project is offering you hands-on support with a practical approach throughout the vulnerable early stages developing a creative business.
· Tuesday 5th November - 10am to 4pm
· Tuesday 12th November - 10am to 4pm
· Tuesday 19th November- 10am to 4pm
· Friday 29th November- 10am to 4pm
· Tuesday 3rd December- 10am to 3pm
Woodland Grange, Old Milverton Lane, Leamington Spa CV32 6RN
So, what do I get?
Working on you, understanding your SWOT, developing your confidence & growth mindset and how to take action…
Imagining Growth & Marketing
Understanding and planning for growth, setting realistic goals and objectives in line with your vision & mission, benefits of market research, how to market your business effectively and build in strategies…
Business Planning & Financial Management
Business & financial planning, pricing, costing, budgeting, sales, forecasting, all the ins and outs of running and managing a business.
Digital Marketing& Branding
What does branding mean, how does it affect your business, building effective brand strategies to give you the edge, understanding emerging technologies, digital marketing tools, what is best for your business
Inspiring Loyalty to Power Your Business
The benefits of a customer loyalty program, why simplicity and exclusivity is key, GDPR, free tools to send customers emails they’ll love.
Opportunity for a Q & A session with two experienced and successful retailers who will share their journey with you and how they’ve put all their lessons learnt into practice.
· Part of being a participant of the Creative Springboard programme, you will join our exclusive ‘creative & digital’ community – joining our ‘meet-up’ group made up of those who have attended our Creative Warwickshire programme – we meet every quarter to share experiences and business opportunities, to network, to support each other, to collaborate etc.
· Plus, you will have FREE access to our quarterly Masterclasses & Networking events – we host a series of events with different topics and guest speakers which will also be open to the general public. The classes will feature inspirational talks from key leaders from across the UK.
The key aspect to this project is offering you hands-on support with a practical approach throughout the vulnerable stages developing a creative business.
Who can apply?
The programme is open to businesses from the following sectors:
· Advertising and marketing
· Arts & Crafts
· Design: product, graphic and fashion design
· Film, TV, video, radio and photography
· IT, software and computer services
· Music, performing and visual arts
And who fulfil all of the following criteria:
· Have started trading – under 2 years
· Are based in Warwickshire
How do I apply?
At the moment applications are currently closed – but keep watching this space for more details about when the next series of workshops will be delivered.
The value of the support provided through this 5-day programme is over £3,000 – completely free to you – all we ask from you is your time, dedication and commitment.
If you have any questions or queries give us a call and will be happy to chat through the programme and give you the answers you need.